It will be down to the Local People to pull together (with the Parish Council only acting as Facilitators) in this grand adventure to develop over the coming months there ideas, organise them, prioritise them and draw up their plan.
Plans must follow some ground rules:
- They must generally be in line with local and national planning policies
- They must be in line with other laws
- Neighbourhood plans can influence type, design and location of local development
- Neighbourhood plans must contribute to achieving sustainable development
- Communities are able to establish general planning policies for the development and use of land.
- The ‘neighbourhood plan’ will set ‘your’ vision for the future